• External links
General use of the website:
1. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the website.
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the website.
3. Information collected by us is used for internal review, to improve the content of TravelSelfService.com, to customise the content and/or layout of TravelSelfService.com, to notify users about updates to TravelSelfService.com, and to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes, unless you have given us permission to do so.
4. All of the content shown or displayed on the website, including, but not limited to, the text, logos, graphics, illustrations photographic images, moving images, illustrations, designs, software and written or other material including the programme and code that operates the website (together the ‘Content’), is protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights owned by or licensed to TravelSelfService.com, or third-party Content providers.
7. Links and Linked Sites: Links contained in TravelSelfService.com will lead to other website which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages. We are not responsible for any loss suffered by you in relation to the use of those websites. You waive all claims against TravelSelfService.com regarding the inclusion of links to other website or your use of those websites. We do not endorse or represent the companies, products or content linked to this website and we reserve the right to terminate any link or linking programme at any time.
8. Linking to TravelSelfService.com: Please let us know if you wish to link directly to pages on TravelSelfService.com by completing our feedback form. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site; TravelSelfService.com pages must load into the user’s entire window.
9. Disclaimer: No warranties, promises and /or representations of any kind express or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, suitability, availability or otherwise of the services offered on the TravelSelfService.com website or as to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on the website which are provided “as is”. The information given on the website or in any communication which we might send you is indicative only and is not intended to be representations on which users should rely.
10. Although TravelSelfService.com has made reasonable efforts to prevent problems of this kind, it is not technically possible to guarantee that the website will be bug-free and error-free nor is it possible for us to guarantee that the website will not be down on occasions due to essential maintenance or technical difficulties. We therefore do not warrant that the website will be error-free or that they will be available on a timely basis.
11. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information, services, links or material contained on the website or from an inability to use the website, howsoever caused.
12. Virus Protection: We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an antivirus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the website.
In order to send you exclusive online deals and fantastic money saving discounts, we ask you to fill in a brief form, including your email address. You can rest assured that your email address will only ever be used for the purpose of receiving our newsletter, and, as above, we will never pass your details on to a third party.
To help you access great travel deals online we link to many related websites. However, we are not responsible for the content of these external websites.
Got a question? Feel free to get in touch with any queries or comments.